How far along: 38 Weeks 2 Days
How big is baby: over 19 inches long and over 7 pounds... as long as a leek!
Weight Gain: 36 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I'm running out of clothes that actually fit over this big bump!
Sleep: Getting longer stretches without having to get up and go to the bathroom, but I'm dreaming a lot and clenching my teeth a lot so I don't feel rested when I wake up.
Movement: harder movement, but slowing down. He made me nervous the other day with such little movement so I called my OB and went into get monitored. We did the stress test and he checked out perfectly within just a few minutes.
Food Cravings: candy
Food Aversions: nothing new
- Wadding around like a duck
- moving very slowly
- itchy belly- is it still growing? How is that possible!?
- lots of braxton hicks/contractions
- um, what is up with this discharge!?
Best moment this week:
- Baby shower at work!
- Classroom baby shower- my room parent set up a bucket for kids to come and bring gifts into, so we opened them up together. They were so cute about it! Especially the girls! They oohed and aahed over everything!
- Getting my first internal and finding out I'm 1cmm and 50% effaced. Yes, I realize I could stay this way for awhile but I'm pleased to know that my body is making progress!
- Watching hubby tackle his to-do list. I love that he's nesting
- a few more date nights
- Just waiting to meet him!
- Nov 16- seems so far away!