- Carter is so interactive these days. I love talking to him and hearing him "talk" back. We have some fun conversations. I love watching him play on his activity mat and I love to see him respond to people when they talk to him.
- I did the 30 Day Shred and I'm so excited about it! I felt nice and sore. I love that feeling. I'm planning to do it again today, and every other day from here on out. I know I cannot commit to every day like I would want to do because it's just not realistic with a 2 month old. I like to make my goals attainable, so every other day... that's doable!
- The cold weather, while it sucks, is making us snuggle closer and I love it.
- The rash that I had last week didn't go away with antibiotics. I had to go back to the doctor, who then referred me to a dermatologist. I went to see that Dr. and he took one quick look and told me what it was.... Pityriasis Rosea. Something that will go away on it's own in 6-8 weeks or months beyond that. Great.
- Carter had to get shots today. He did pretty well but it was so sad to see him react to the pain of the needle. I was able to calm him down by nursing him after. Since then he's taken 2 really good naps!
- It's freezing out. I'd like to be able to go for some walks but that is a big fat NO! Since we are in single digits and with the windchill it's even colder than that.
Have a great weekend!