Age: 3 Months
Weight: 14 pounds 14 ounces the Friday before he turned 3 months and then he was weighed this past Wednesday at the doctors and came in at 15lbs 2 ounces
Height: 27 inches
Clothing Size: 3-6 month regular clothing and 6 month jammies
Sleep: We're getting 3 hours at night and then he sleeps every 2 hours until we're up for the day around 8 or 9 depending on his timing. Naps during the day vary from cat naps 20-45 minutes to 1.5 hours. I'm back to swaddling him for naps so his hands don't wake him up. It's amazing how much the swaddle calms him down.
Eating: Nursing is still going well. He is going longer between feedings which took a bit for my body to adjust to after a week of eating every 45 minutes. Growth spurts are the pits!
- Holding toys
- Putting soft blankets on his face
- Smiling. He smiles so big sometimes I wonder if it hurts!
- Sitting in his jumparoo
- Being swaddled for naps
- His pacifier. He's really into it. I think it feels good on his gums since he started teething.
- Starting to like the bath now! Yay!
- Sitting in one place for too long. Little man likes to move.
- Falling asleep on his own.
- He finally found his left hand!
- He can hold his head up more during tummy time
- we are working on getting him to take a bottle since he won't
- he's a flirt!.